Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

All dear friends and well-wishers

All dear friends and well-wishers,

I'm very much surprised rather upset having seen the mail in my name that I am in Scotland and in dire need of money. It's absolutely a fake email with pack of lies. I am very much here in my dear homeland Pakistan . I'm also on duty at my tv channel.

I have checked my email account and have come to know that it has been hacked therefore I request you all not to pay attention on any of the emails from the following address (ubaidawanmedia@gmail.com). My new email addresses are

ubaidawanmedia@hotmail.com
ubaidawanmedia@yahoo.com

In the end I would like to apologise to you all for the inconvenience.
I offer my sincere excuse for those, who hurt or shocked on this fake email and inquired about my wellbeing. I assure them that I'm quite well and don't need any financial help. May Allah Almighty forbid me to stretch my hands for any help.



Thanks and regards,

Ubaid-ur-Rehman Awan,

Sports Reporter,
NEWS ONE TV, Karachi , Pakistan

Contact: 0092-321-2436495

No comments:

Post a Comment