Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, April 5, 2010

Girl on the media is not Ayesha Siddiqui – Rashid Latif



Muhammad Asif Khan

Karachi: After a flurry of contrasting stories related to Shoaib Malik’s alleged marriage with Ayesha Siddiqui, former Pakistani captain Rashid Latif has given a new twist to the story.

Talking exclusively to News One TV, Rashid Latif claimed that the girl is not the Ayesha Siddiqui. “Shoaib Malik used to borrow my laptop for chatting with a girl and he did show me a few pictures of her”, said Rashid Latif
“I can assure you that the girl I saw in pictures is not the one on TV these days”, said Latif

Rashid Latif urged fellow cricketer to come forward and support Shoaib Malik and he offered his services in this regard. “I can go to any forum including a court of law to reiterate my statement, and I appeal to all cricketers to stand by Shoaib Malik on this issue”

No comments:

Post a Comment